At Coedffranc we aim to develop learners who:
· Are independent, enthusiastic, confident and feel valued
· Have a lot of learning, an awareness of their strengths and talents, and are able to recognize and celebrate their achievements
· Have high expectations of themselves and the motivation to fulfil their potential
· Are aware that they are part of a wider community (from classroom to global) and have a responsibility to the positive progress of that community
· Are tolerant and respectful of the beliefs of others and are able to work collaboratively towards a common goal.
We aim to achieve this by:
· Providing an emotionally and physically safe environment, which is stimulating and enhances learning
· Providing a broad, balanced curriculum and a range of teaching strategies which will develop each child’s potential creatively, academically (with an emphasis on key skills) socially, physically, spiritually and intellectually
· Developing positive partnerships with parents, carers and the local community based on mutual respect and trust
· Having high expectations of all school staff and Governor’s in a supportive environment which promotes personal and professional development
· Focusing on high standards in all areas of school and community life.