Note from ALNCo

Dear Parents and Carers

I hope you and your families are keeping well and safe. I am writing just to check in on you all and see how you are coping in these uncertain times. Dealing with your child’s anxiety, stress and worries can be difficult as their world, in their eyes, has been turned upside down and they have so many questions that you may be finding difficult to answer.

Please know that we are here at Coedffranc to support you. I remain in contact with all professionals and outside agencies such as the Learning Support Team, our educational psychologist Angela Griffiths and our Speech and Language Team, so if you have any queries regarding support please either email me or contact the school on the emergency number to get in touch. 

I will be continuing to process referrals and carry out annual reviews over telephone and email so I will be in touch with some families over the coming weeks.

I have posted some useful information on Dojo and there is a wealth of advice and resources available online. This can also be overwhelming, so if you need anything specific please let me know and I can send you information. Your child’s class teacher will be in touch over the next two weeks so if you need advice on supporting your child with the home learning resources provided please ask!

Best wishes and stay safe.

Mrs Suzy Jones

ALNCo

JonesS237@hwbcymru.net

School Emergency Contact Number: 07971307437